- Frame installation for the “walkable” skylights on the ground floor was ongoing.
- Layout work continued in preparation for the New AAM’s glass curtain wall.
- Construction on the facility’s roof truss continued, including installation of spiral ductwork and web structures.
- Installation of fire sprinklers began on the second level.
- Roofing work commenced at the site of the freight elevator and the third level mechanical room.
- Pre-finished ductwork and fire sprinkler lines were installed the third level.
- Construction on the facility’s roof truss continues with the installation of the system’s top chords.
- Roofing work at the site of the freight elevator and mechanical room continues on the third level.
- Fire sprinklers will be stocked in preparation for installation on the third level.
- Plywood backing commences in the lower level galleries.
- Installation of the fluid-applied waterproofing membrane at the south elevation commences.
- Construction on the facility’s roof truss webs will be substantially completed and roof sheathing will commence.
- Installation of the piston on the New AAM’s freight elevator will commence.
- Installation of the fluid-applied membrane at the south elevation will be completed.
UPDATE: RK Mechanical’s Francisca “Fran” Heusser
MEP contractor RK Mechanical’s Francisca Heusser continues to pass her tests on the way to attaining her plumbers license. Fran has been working on installation of the New AAM facility’s cold water system and diligently pursuing her license in her spare time. Congratulations, Fran, on your continuing success!
Don’t forget to check out the latest New AAM facility time-lapse construction footage here!